Please use our Global Tax Tracker to help you quickly navigate the latest COVID-19 tax arrangements, by country and topic, answering frequently asked questions that we have been posed, including:
- What tax measures is the government taking for businesses?
- What adjustments are being made for tax payments (e.g., can tax payments be deferred or prepayments/installments be adjusted)?
- Is it possible to reclaim Value Added Tax (VAT) already paid to the tax authorities for invoices that are not paid by customers?
- What is the treatment of losses (e.g., is it possible to claim a provisional carry-back of tax losses)?
- Any other special arrangements?
- Any impacts on ongoing tax audits, disputes or negotiations?
To request an alert when updates to this tracker are made, please email COVID19taxMatters@dentons.com indicating the countries that are of interest to you.
Alongside this Tax Tracker, you can access a wide range of additional materials and articles in the Dentons COVID-19 hub – including a checklist on the items organizations should be looking at currently, guidance on financial assistance programs, economic papers and useful links to further sources of information.
COVID-19 Global Tax Tracker
Giving you the facts you need, across multiple markets